This is a very special property.
These are just a few of the reasons we think you will love it...
* An incredibly private peaceful setting neighbouring State Forest
* Lush creek flat pasture with big beautiful dams and magnificent gums
* Immaculate fencing and cattle yards with easy access for trucks
* Builder's own home with thoughtful design and high quality finishes
* High ceilings, polished concrete floors, double glazed windows and doors
* Fabulous kitchen with bespoke joinery, stone benches and induction cooking
* Generous master suite with resort style en-suite bathroom and walk in robe
* Another 3 oversized bedrooms plus a study or 5th bedroom in separate wing
* Huge covered alfresco with breathtaking views to the forest covered hills
* 7 bay shed with power, concrete floor and bathroom plus skillion carport
* Horse or small livestock paddocks with water troughs and covered yards
* 6.6kw grid connected solar system and over 200,000 litre rainwater storage
Every part of this property is immaculate and ready for you to enjoy with your family and friends. You can earn a nice income running some cattle or there are a number of local farmers keen to lease the paddocks if you want to enjoy 'farm life' without 'farm chores'.
You really need to see the home and the views in person to fully appreciate just how special it is, and we would love to show you...either in person or via video link.
- Solar Panels