This immaculate 48 square home might be big but its carbon footprint is surprisingly small thanks to excellent insulation, a large solar array, LED lighting, double glazed windows and the most desirable northerly orientation. There are definitely no big energy bills here! And there's nothing to do except move in and enjoy the peace, privacy and amazing views this property offers!
* 7.5 acres adjoining State Forest with a school bus stop at the end of the street
* Magnificent views of Mt Buller and the Mansfield Valley even from the couch in the lounge
* They're even better from the expansive verandahs which wrap right around the house
* Quality finishes throughout include solid Tasmanian oak flooring and premium carpet
* 5 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and additional guest accommodation
* Of course there's an en-suite to the master, a family bathroom and a guest's powder room
* Huge lounge room with an impressive built in wood fireplace and cathedral ceilings
* Chef's kitchen with Caesarstone benches and a feature timber breakfast island
* The dining room opens onto a covered outdoor entertaining area perfect for family BBQs
* Another family/rumpus room at the other end of the house (currently used as family study)
* Downstairs there is a very spacious games room which could make a great studio or office
* Large shed and workshop with power and room for all your toys plus a little surprise!
* A massive wood shed will house all the firewood collected from your own property
* Enjoy fresh produce from the established fruit trees, veggie gardens and a chook shed
* Huge rainwater collection and storage with a 110,000 litre water tank plus a dam
* Built to latest bushfire standards with fire pump and roof sprinklers
* Currently leased at $650 per week - great income until you are ready to move in!
- Solar Panels